Re: [Fwd: Re: Y2K and Chicken Little]

In a message dated 01-Aug-1998 23:13:23 Central Daylight Time,
kc5los@intcomm.net writes:

>  I agree!  I have yet to find a computer that is not Y2K...well
>  execpt the 8088 laptop I have.... Go figure...

My old Apple IIGS was Y2K compliant back in 1992!
All of my Intel/AMD based boxes seem to be compliant, as long as I've
remembered to go into the control panel and set the OS to handle 8 digit
(DDMMYYYY) dates.

ck
--
Charles S. Krin, DO FAAFP