R.L. Myers 2.4 GHz Dish Question

I've been using the rl Myers dish on 2304 G (waiting for P3D) transmit and
receive.  Myers has a new web page and says there that its not really meant
for xmit.  Anyone know why?  Power?  Poor Impedance match?  Anyone out there
who has stuck a new feed on it for xmit?

Thanks in advance...

73 from
Roger Rehr  W3SZ ex-AA3QK ex-WA3JYM
mailto:rrehr@epix.net        FN20ah