Re: connector question

well the last time I had one , I had noticed that it looked suspiciously
like a microphone connector that I used to see on regency land mobile
two-way radios , I would consider checking with Nemal or pasternack, and
just to clarify DIN encompesses many types of connectors , it is a spec not
a type of connector, you may even find a regency two-way  mic at a flea
market and just use the connector off of it...... anywho hope I am on the
right track and have helped :)
Doug Cole
N7BFS
amsat# 26182