connector question

Hello all,
 I've got a quick question:
I have a Landwehr 2M preamp that I want to get up. I bought it several
years ago, and had it around the house/shack, but the manual is still
with it. The power connector, however, ain't. The manual says it's a
5 pin DIN, but about the only thing that I can see that the actual
connector has in common with a DIN is that it's round and has five pins.
Anyone else on here have one of these preamps, and, if so, do you
know what type of connector this thing is?
 Any pointers/help much appreciated.

Thanks and later,
Andy.