DSP-12 help required please (WISP)

Hi Everyone

I hit the wrong key and lost my total DSP-12 parameters last weekend these
were setup over 12 months ago and I have them all but fixed now.

I have one major problem to over come and am hoping that some one reading
this message can please assist me.

I am having no problems downloading at all works 100% spot on.

But when UPLOADING no matter what size a message or file I can upload
everything but the very last 55bytes.

No matter what I change here that last 55bytes will not upload.

I am using WISP but no change at all was made to WISP the error is within
the DSP-12 setup, I just do not have something quite right.

Please if you can help kindly do so ASAP as I am sure getting frustrated
here, what hair I have left is about to get lost.

Thanks in advance

Brian VK4BBS