Re: Pass Predicitions

Jeff,

If you want to run it on your HP-200LX, Quiktrak may be the best ticket.
Quicktrak allows graphics in CGA displays, a necessity for HP-200LX.  I run
it very successfully on my HP-200LX.  Always gets a big surprise when other
folks see the graphics on the lil' screen!  It's available from AMSAT.

I don't think that the others mentioned support graphics like Quiktrak.

Dennis - N4NR