InstantTrack on Win 98?

I have had one report that InstantTrack has a problem under
Windows 98.  According to this report, when the Windows 98
built-in screen saver kicks in, the system locks up (requiring a
power cycle or reset to recover).

Please send me your experiences with Windows 98 and
InstantTrack.  I will compile the results and update the
InstantTrack FAQ for everybody's reference.  If a workaround
is possible, a patch might even be forthcoming.

The InstantTrack FAQ is available on the web at
http://www.amsat.org/amsat/intro/itfaq.html
Comments on the FAQ are always welcome.

73  -Paul
kb5mu@amsat.org