Yaesu FT-726R 2m & 432 all mode satellite rig

Hi Gang,

I have for sale a Yaesu FT-726R 2 meter & 432 all mode transceiver.  It has
the Satellite board installed, internal power supply, 10 memories, 2 VFO's,
original manual, and hand mike.  A 6 meter module could be added for
tri-band coverage.  This would be a great rig for someone that wanted to
get started in weak signal or satellites.  It works well and it is a 9 on a
scale of 1-10 cosmetically.  I'm asking $700 and I'll pay the shipping to
your location in the continental US upon receipt of a US postal money
order.  References will be supplied on request.  You can call me
515-243-5293 or reply to this email.