Re: Surplus stuff in DC??

There are woefully few places in the area:

Arlington Electronics in Arlington has some new parts and such,
but have moved to mostly computer related items.

Arcade Electronics in Alexandria (off of rte 395) has a better
assortment of new stuff.

Electronics Plus in Beltsville (near the Price Club) is the only
surplus place I know of. Pretty good selection.

There may be a few others, but these three are the one's I've
dealt with in recent years.

And now we have only one ham radio store, HRO in Woodbridge
(pretty far south of the City). Electronic Equipment Bank (EEB)
in Vienna, VA and Maryland Radio Center (Laurel, MD) are both gone.

W3IWI, WD8LAQ, and WA4SIR might know of others in the Goddard
area...N4TPY in Northern Virginia.

Good Luck!

Eric W3DQ
Washington, DC