Pass Predicitions

Does anyone know of any older software, either BASIC or DOS, that allows you
to input Keps and your latitude and longitude and have the software
generate pass predicitons in text form? I know sofe of the newer 'modern'
software will do this but I have a need for older software for use on an old
slow machine. Any comments would be appreciated.

73
Jeff KF4KGQ