Re: Set your computer clock

I bought one of the Radio Shack clocks that automatically sets itself
from the WWV signals.  I love it, because I am a geek about those things,
but there are some available with software that will connect to your
computer.  I have seen them in QST magazine.

John W. Wilson, KN4HX
z004391b@bcfreenet.seflin.lib.fl.us