License restructuring

OK, now an Amateur Extra (under the proposal) would only have the have
12WPM.
Should I not be given a Extra class license for the following 2 reasons  ?

1 Having passed the First Class radio Telephone commercial test
   in 1970 (which the FCC pulled and gave all holders a general class
   in 1974) .

2 Having passed 13WPM for my General class ham ticket.

And to boot, have probably forgotten in the last 28 years more about
radio ( AM & FM ) and TV the most Amateur Extra know to get a ticket.

John, N0AJF
Louisiana, Missouri

N0AJF@AMSAT.ORG