Re: WISP 95 and Windows 98

Hi Brian - I did not have any trouble running WISP when I had loaded
windows 98 - Try re loading WISP - However since loading windows 98 - quite
often there is a problem when my computer (the one running WISP) starts to
loose time - must be some sort of a conflict somewhere...
73 de Robin  Haighton VE3FRH