Re: ARRL License Restructuring Proposal

Because It Wouldn't Lower the Standards and provide the free lunch for the instant gratification of the New American Way.  I agree, leaving it alone is best.

Daniel B. Mills wrote:

Why not just leave it alone? That would be simpl*est*.

   73   (International Telegraphic Alphabet No. 1, telegrapher's, AMTOR
        (SITOR), TELEX, and, even, electronic mail abbreviation for "best
        regards".)

        eheh

       Daniel B. Mills, N8PPQ/W8GVU

                <http://www2.gvsu.edu/~millsd> / <.../~w8gvu>