Gentle reminder

Ladies and Gentlemen:

This msg. is just a gentle reminder to those of you discussing the various ARRL proposals, etc.

There is nothing wrong with it, nor am I complaining about "on/off topic" - I would however remind everyone, that of the hundreds and perhaps even thousands of subscribers to this -bb outside of North America, are in most cases on a "metered" on-line basis.  I am asking all of you to please be considerate of our overseas membership who must pay dearly for the privilege to be on line.

Thank you one and all.

-Andrew

WB2GZM/VK3JJH

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home