Re: [KyHam] Re: ARRL License Restructuring Proposal

Well, the only thing that I have to say is for those who like CW and enjoy
the mode on the HF bands (my self included) will continue to enjoy the mode
of communications reguardless of what the entry levels are set to.  Lets
face it, you got to "rattle along" at 23-30 or more words/minute to enjoy
working some of the best DX on the bands.

Remember folks, this is just the entry level requirements that are being
established.  For those who are determined to find the enjoyment in that
mode will continue to increase their speed.

An other thing to take into consideration, we are faced with a "majority
rules".  Most of the HFers are working phone.  What is being proposed is
only following the trend on the bands.  Real tough battle to fight.

73;
Kurt - W2MW