Pinned Antennas

Given the proper shaft, proper antenna hardware, and everything seemingly
perfect, they still windmill.  Thus a non metal boom gives.  Mine have been
pinned for two years.  Considering our Midwestern storms, nothing has given.
After many trips up there to realign them, "Let the give end up where it may."
Everything is replaceable except my continuous labor and danger of climbing up
there to straighten them out.  More fun in the shack than up the tower.
Just my thoughts

Don / N0ZWC