RE: ARRL License Restructuring Proposal

My feeling is:

        The proposal looks pretty good. The only issue which
        I see is that the Class A ticket should retain the
        20 WPM code requirements.

NE7X...

I think the easier Code requirements cheapens the ticket.

I like the idea of making the written exams tougher, technically, but I
would like to see more questions about proper operating procedure.

   73  (International Morse Code abbreviation for "Best Regards")

       Daniel B. Mills, N8PPQ/W8GVU

          <http://www2.gvsu.edu/~millsd> / <.../~w8gvu>