Re: ARRL License Restructuring Proposal

The FCC wanted to do this back when they institued the No-code license.
The ARRL put up a stink, and they just added the new class.  Apparently
whatever they wanted to happen didn't, so here we are again.  It could
be worse, the FCC could have proposed to de-regulate it like they did CB
20 years ago, and we all see where that would take us, or they could
have just done away with amateur radio.  And don't think there aren't
people at the FCC who would like to take one or the other of those
positions.

Ron N4WYR

amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org