Box-tops

OK, how many box-tops, are needed now to up-grade? Also, what kind of cereal
gives me the most credit?
    Too bad that I worked so hard to up-grade, if I had just waited, the
arrl would have given my ticket to me.
     I'm one dumb, Extra class ham who did it the hard way. But I'll know
that I earned my ticket, and the ME first guys who had their ticket given to
them, will never know the pride of working hard for something.    ( did you
ever notice that they all tell you how smart they are, but can't learn a
simple thing like code)
    I can't wait till they lower the requirements for Doctors, Lawyers.
  Yes, that sounds good,  Dr. West, (just two hundred box-tops, Mom, would
have been proud of me)

WL7BQM