Re: ARRL License Restructuring Proposal

I think the easier Code requirements cheapens the ticket.

I like the idea of making the written exams tougher, technically, but I
would like to see more questions about proper operating procedure.

   73  (International Morse Code abbreviation for "Best Regards")

       Daniel B. Mills, N8PPQ/W8GVU

		<http://www2.gvsu.edu/~millsd> / <.../~w8gvu>