Time sync

Hi,
I saw a couple of messages concerning time adjustment on a pc.
Check out the following WEB page:
http://www.bldrdoc.gov/timefreq/javaclck.htm
Its NIST's time web page, and they offer a small utility that will adjust
your pc's clock. Its free, and works through the internet although I think
they have modem access too. I have it set up to run periodically in WISP,
and the doc that comes with it claims the error is not more then +/- 0.5
second.

If you have a trackbox, the RTC in it is very good. Last time I set mine was
two years ago, and last time I checked it was only about 10 seconds off. So
if you do not want to always resync your pc by NIST, set your TB and adjust
your PC by it. This should keep your system pretty close for a long while.
bye, Assi

     Assi Friedman, 4X1KX/KK7KX Arizona State University
                  "The Truth Is Out There"
Tel: 602-844-1458 (home)
Tel: 602-965-2474 (ASUsat lab)
Fax: 602-965-0277 (ASUsat lab)