Re: KLM antennas..

Universal saddles typically have very little surface
contact with a mast.  I recommend having custom milled
saddles that precisely match the mast diameter.  Not
only do they work well on portable gear assembled without
tools (wing nuts), but EME stations like K1FO and NC1I
do the same to keep all those yagis in alignment.

Page 54 of the Jan/Feb 1998 QEX has a photograph of
one of my machined clamps.  I've actually filed clamps
to shape before I decided it made more sense to make
them on a miniature milling machine.--Zack Lau W1VT