NASA TV via DISH NETWORK

Check this out ......

did some research ..... NASA TV via DISH network $5.00 a month

One of the least expensive systems I've seen is about $80 ...

so seems like a pretty inexpensive method if you don't want to put up a C
BAND system

Here is the reply to the email I sent when I asked if I could get NASA
select and nothing else.....

--> Rob
ka2pbt