Help with MGF1302.

Hello to all.

        I have two MGF1302, but I don't have any schematics or PCB to do
a preamp for 70 cm. I want to make a preamp to heard the sats. I see in
internet a page, Central States VHF Society 1995 Noise Figure Results, with
a comparative of preamp, but I don't see in internet a place with info to
make me a good preamp with this components.

        If anyone have info about this, I will be happy if I can do something
with this GaAsFET's.

        Thank for readme and sorry for my english.