Set your computer clock

Our hobby often requires that we know the time of day accurately.  I
accidently erased my favorite computer time-setting program recently and
went looking to see what was new.

One site lists 17 different programs ranging from free to US$40 in cost.
They set your computer clock in varying accuracies and all have different
features.  I chose WorldClock because I correspond with friends in other
countries and need to know their time of day also.

For a complete list of his software archive, visit his home page.  It's
worth bookmarking.

73, Dennis

    /  /  /  /  /      * Dennis Dinga           * dennis@dinga.com
   /--/--/--/--/       * 1024 Twin Canyon       * n6dd@amsat.org
  /  /  /| /  /  N6DD  * Diamond Bar, CA 91765  * Tel: 909-860-1515