Re: [Fwd: Re: TEST: Is your computer Year 2000 compatible?]

In addition to Craig's posting, there are several
URL's that you can get additional info on "fixes",
mailing list, software, etc. (just click on the link;
they all work)

1)  http://www.year2000.com/

2)  http://www.y2k.com/

3)  http://y2ktimebomb.com/