Perennial Cross Boom Material Question

Greetings.  I am putting my 2m/70cm station back together and want to
upgrade from my old closet pole wooden cross boom.  I'd like to separate
the antennas by 10-12 feet with a non-conducting boom that will fit through
the Yaesu elevation rotor (1-5/8" O.D. pipe).  Perhaps a fiberglass or
epoxy tubing?  If a source in New England is available, it'll save on
shipping too!

Thanks.

Tom
N1GZZ