TMSAT report

Hi,

I have been monitoring TMSAT since it's launch and yesterday there were some
files in the download directory.  I assume that they were being requested from
the SSTL station at the University of Surrey, in Guildford as I have disabled
transmit for this satellite.

I am looking forward to seeing some of the images from the EIS system.  These
should be some of the most spectacular images from an amateur satellite (based
on the specs on the SSTL web site).

Can anyone let me know what format these images will be in.  Will they we
compressed using the same algorithm that was used on POSAT?

-- John Melton  n6lyt,g0orx