Where can I NOW purchase a SASI Sat Tracker?

Greetings,
Does anyone know where I can buy a SASI Sat Tracker and for how much $$?
What extras does the SASI Sat Tracker package come with?
Please include the E-Mail address, mailing address & telephone #.
I run the NOVA for Windows 32 Tracking Software and I have been talking
with Dr. Owen regarding a good computer interface for NOVA and the
G5400B Rotor. He regards the SASI Sat Tracker as a good Interface.

If you are selling this, I would like to know what you think technically
of the SASI Sat Tracker as well.

I would like to buy a New SASI Sat Tracker if that is possible but I
will consider buying a used SASI Sat Tracket too.

Thanks and I would appreciate any information you have on this item.
73 de WA3SKQ
Rich