Re: P3D Modes

David Rush writes:

snip
> Any hints on what will be the popular modes?

The operational modes will be selected by a committee; they have not yet
been decided.

It is likely that there will be debate on this subject at the Amsat-UK
Colloquium in two weeks time (31 July 1/2 August) and input from folks
unable to come to Surrey would be valuable to that debate.

Please comment to the -bb (no need to send me personal copies) for a
debate within a debate and I will collate the responses and make sure
they get put in towards the decision process.

73
Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
g3rwl@amsat.org
FOC # 1188