Re: WX sat rcv

At 07:30 7/14/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>Any suggestions on reciever equipment for ~130 MHz WX sat rcv?  Do people
>use a converter or a stand alone rcvr?... antennas, etc...?

Chris -

I use my Radio Shack scanner with an audio out cable into the "Line In" of
my PC's Soundblaster-compatible sound card.  The WX-SAT software decodes the
picture from the audio and makes a picture.  My web page
<http://www.mindspring.com/~n2wwd> has the details on how to do this
including a link to download the software.

73, Ken N2WWD

Ken Ernandes
n2wwd@amsat.org
http://www.mindspring.com/~n2wwd