Active Wxsats?

Hi, All:
        Sorry for the bandwidth but can someone please tell me which 137
MHz weather satellites are active and their frequencies? Lately, I have
been seeing pics on 137.5 from what I thought was NOAA12. But, it seems to
appear twice as often as it should and, after some sleuthing,   the
occurrences seem to match the keps of NOAA15. If there is such a thing.
Well, it IS in the keps. It sometimes seems to turn the cameras on in the
middle of the pass. Interesting.
        Also, what happened to the MET's? I get nothing on the 137.85,
which used to be MET 3/5 and 2/1.  Are any still active over the US? Used
to get some great pics from them.
        And you guys thought I only spoke S-band and above :-)

Thanks in advance,

Ed K9EK (ex-KA9LNV)
AMSAT S-Band and up nut