TMSAT Status

The initial part of the flight software is now running on TMSAT, and the
OBC has been switched to the downlink.  Users familiar with the digital
satellites will now be able to observe the satellite data using the
standard groundstation software.

If any US stations record KISS frames from the satellite during the
06:40UTC transit over the USA, I would be interested in receiving them.
After this time we should be able to recover WOD telemetry surveys from the
spacecraft.  Please don't send data to me that is recorded later than 08:30
UTC.

To record KISS frames in WiSP, simply set the "Log KISS frames" option in
MSPE settings.  This will create a KSS file.

The satellite callsign is TMSAT1, and it is transmitting on 436.923MHz.
Presently it may be 3 KHz high in frequency due to the internal spacecraft
temperature being quite cold.

Chris Jackson G7UPN / ZL2TPO
(HS0AM - Bangkok)