Re: TechSat-1A

Hi,
The Techsat1a does NOT have a beacon on all the time like the other oscars.
It has a 9600 baud beacon every 30 seconds for about 3 seconds. You will not
be able to decode it using the normal amateur packages since its protocol is
not compatible.
for more info you can visit the projects web site:
http://www.technion.ac.il/~asronen/techsat/
bye, Assi

On Sun, 12 Jul 1998, Masahiro Arai wrote:

> microsat. Its downlink is 435.325MHz. I watched TechSat-1A when
> TMSAT-1 was visible, but I could not catch its signal. Has
> TechSat-1A been in space?? Would you tell me the status of

     Assi Friedman, 4X1KX/KK7KX Arizona State University
                  "The Truth Is Out There"
Tel: 602-844-1458 (home)
Tel: 602-965-2474 (ASUsat lab)
Fax: 602-965-0277 (ASUsat lab)