TMSAT Status

Telemetry collected over the past 24 hours show the spacecraft is operating
normally.  We are continuing to load the flight software to the OBC186 and
then will start stabilising the attitude.

Please DO NOT uplink to the spacecraft (especially when it is over Bangkok)
as this will slow down the software loading.  The satellite is presently
transmitting telemetry that can not be received by most stations - it can
not be viewed by WiSP.  Hopefully by tomorrow we will have the flight
computers running and then WiSP etc will be able to be used to copy data.

Chris Jackson G7UPN
(Bangkok)