4 sale.

I have a 71/2 foot fibreglass antenna boom weighs 9 bs is 2 in OD 1 1/2
in ID.I inserted a wooden rod through it to make it more solid and crush
proof.The ends were treated  with a black silicon  compound to water
proof it.In use about 4 years.Price $45.oo includes UPS blue ground
shipping. I also have a MFJ -264 1.5 kw HF/VHF/UHF Dry dummy load.Never
used still in original box.50.00 shpg included. Contact Craig N2MNA.ph
973 887 1582.E-mail craigmel@garden.net