TMSAT Status

The TMSAT transmitter has been switched on at 2100 Bangkok time tonight,
and will remain on.  It is transmitting VLSI telemetry (Async format).  If
you receive any telemetry from the spacecraft, I would appreciate it if you
would send it to me.

During the last pass we have started loading the flight software to the
OBC186.  This will hopefully be finished tomorrow and we will then switch
to the standard OBC telemetry mode that most people are familiar with.

The keps sent out previously are still valid.  Downlink frequency is
436.925, transmitting 9600bd FSK data.  Output power is currently
approximately 1.7W to 2W.

Regards
Chris Jackson G7UPN / ZL2TPO
(Bangkok)