Re: RS-15

Mike73@aol.com wrote:

> If you haven't tried RS-15 in a while, give it a shot. You may be pleasantly
> surprised as I was on Field Day.

Good morning everybody.

Gee... hope I don't get flamed for wishing a good morning.  Guess it is evening
somewhere.  I tried RS-15 at abt 1130 utc this morning.  I found the downlink
to be garbled much like RS-12 was some weeks ago.  I tried using low power,
and varying the mic gain, all to no avail.  I do not suspect my radio, as I had
just completed 2 contacts on RS-12 with good clear downlink.  Anyone else
experience this on RS-15???   Any ideas ???   You all have a great whatever
time it is when you read this.

Vy73,  Mike.  KD9KC
kd9kc@whc.net
The farthest West ham in West Texas.