Re: RS-15

At 07:26 10-07-98 EDT, you wrote:

Re: RS-15
Mike comments on the behaveour of RS-15 - but last night local
time the beacon was on. That is on for approximately 10 sec. at
the time - then of for the same periode.
There was no modulation. The transponder had the same behaviour.
Who has an explanation  ??
Going on holidays now - no e-mail.
73 OZ1MY/Ib

>Howdy all,
>
>I've heard a lot of folks comment on how well RS-15 performed on Field
Day. My