a bit of time....and thanks!

To all of the folks who have responded to the Mir QSL request:

Thanks for the many replies. To those of you who have offered QSL
cards off web sites, I'm not sure we can use the normal (low-res)
JPG format, and (for those of you who offered to scan and forward
images) I'm also not sure of what format we *can* use. I'll contact
each of you (hopefully individually) later with that information.

Again, many thanks and keep those card (offers) coming!

Andrew Reynolds
WD9IYT