ap2aum on ao-10

asad, ap2aum will be on ao-10 for stateside contacts july 10 from
1500z to 1700z. there is a window to houston and other parts of
the states. he has been busy making european contacts and with
this opportunity, we would like to make as many stateside as we
can.

we are planning on using 145.925 and if there are many people
calling, i will move off freq to 145.905 and take a list. with two
hours, he should be able to work everyone stateside that needs a
contact for a new dxcc country.

qsl via kk5do

73...bruce

Bruce Paige, KK5DO                               Internet: kk5do@amsat.org
Houston, Texas                                         or: kk5do@hal-pc.org
AMSAT Area Coordinator
ARRL Official Bulletin Station, Awards Manager (WAS, 5BWAS, VUCC),VE

Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CDT on SBS 6, T7B, 6.2MHz at 74 degrees.
http://www.amsatnet.com               Visit SHOT  http://www.clarc.org/shot