recomendations new station

Hello,
I've never worked any satellites but just had given to me a ground
station antenna system with a pair of 2m klm yagis, a pair of 70cm
yagis,az-el rotators, Wacom cavity filters, preamps, etc. Now I want to
put them to use and would like some recomendations on what would be a
good radio(s) to buy for ssb and packet operation, that would be
computer controllable with WISP, also what sort equipment do I need for
rotator control (5400B), and what do I need to get started in packet.

thanks!
Dave
AB0GJ