                     Albert Einstein

     From:     ThE RaDiO RaNcH
               Alhambra, California

Internet       radiornh@ix.netcom.com
Packet Radio   KD6JWK@w6vio.#soca.ca.usa.noam
Satellite      KD6JWK via Amsat Oscar-16 Lusat Oscar-19

Hello,

    Im looking for information on modifying the Kenwood TR-851A for 9600
baud operation on Pacsats KO-23, KO-25 etc. Can anyone supply the needed
info thank you in advance.

                                73 de Rich

---
"Remember, I'm pulling for ya' cause we're all in this together."
                     Red Green
"Never clutter ones mind with things you can look up."
                     Albert Einstein

     From:     ThE RaDiO RaNcH
               Alhambra, California