Manchester mod

I would like to modify a KPC 3 to send Manchester encoded data to AO-16. I have
the parts and the modification instructions but I don't have a copy of the KPC
manual and thus don't have a schematic.

Could some kind KPC owner look in the book and tell me where I could tap into
the TXD (transmit data) and the TXC (transmit clock) signals, on the modem
disconnect header perhaps. An IC number, 74xxxx and pin number would be just as
good, along with the location number, Uxx.

A WWW url to the mods would be a great thing to have as well if anyone has one.

				Thanks for the help
				Rick VE3IHI