Re: Re: My THought/HAMS In General

I seldom respond to any of the messages on this BB, but I
want you to know that I believe you are very observant.  I
can remember when Hams used to be a very tight knit
brotherhood of people concerned with Amateur Radio and its
promotion.  This was before we began lowering our standards
for the sole purpose of increasing our numbers.  Yes we
gained some good people, but we also gained a lot of garbage
in the process.  I am an extensive user of the delete key,
and seldom read any message that I cannot deduce the content
from the subject line, so I do miss some good stuff I
suppose.  My server allows me to go in and do mass deletes
(swbell.net) and this has been an extremely useful tool.
Red, your not alone!   Enough said.  I'll not see the flames
to this, so you may as well not send them.  73 to all and
have a great day. Bill, W5NI