Re: My Thoughts.

Remember the bit about internationally-relevant postings?

This is an international list. It is not devoted to one
particular country's history or politics. Personally, I find
jingoistic flag waving - by *anybody* - to be offensive.

I'm descended from people who thought George III was OK,
and who thought Washington and his clique were a bunch of
traitors. When the time comes for independence, I'd rather
see it by mutual agreement and reasoned discussion.

Oddly enough, that's what we Canadians celebrate on 1 July.
For our friends in Quebec the Big Day is 24 June. But that's
something different.

Followups offline, please.

Laura Halliday VE7LDH/7      "Laisse le vent tout emporter...'
Grid: CN88hk IOTA: NA036       - Foly/Viennet