Receiver desense problem-Thanks for the Help

What a great resource this list is.  I've had so many well considered
replies as usual.  As luck would have it my 432 preamp was zapped in a
heavy lightening storm before I tried any of the solutions.  I believe as
many of you say to improve the antenna s and have ordered a KLM 2M14C,and
perhaps later the power and not use pre amp.  Also the stubs as proposed by
Richard Limebear will be my first try with the preamp back in.  Then the
more esoteric solutions for isolation. Thanks t o all who replied .

George, W2CID

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home