Re: Happy Vicksburg Day

Craig Mellinger wrote:

> At the the  risk of being flamed. I will submit this to honor those
> courageous men put it all on the line to chase a dream.Craig N2MA

Although this is a day for celibration in the U.S., let us not forget
thatmany men and women, all over the free world, have fought and died,
and are still doing so today, for their freedom, as we have for ours.
Their freedom tastes every bit as sweet as ours!  Only one individual
had any negative words about this, and in doing this Jeff K. unknowingly
exercised his freedom to do so, paid for with someone else's blood.
My respect to men and women in every country, who value what they
believe in even more than their own lives.  As only a soldier can
understand, I pray for world peace.  Everyone, everywhere, enjoy
the weekend, and be safe.

--
Vy73,  Mike.  KD9KC
kd9kc@whc.net