Re: best practice

Laura,

Very sensible.  I agree with you completely.

To those of you that have free local phone calls: keep in mind that this is
an international list and that local phone calls (and hence, ISP access)
costs money.  So your binary attachments may cost the recipients much more
than it cost you to sent them.

73 de VE7MDL             ....Erik.